Here is a collection of links to tools and reference material that we find is generally useful when you work with WinMerge.
- 7-Zip is a file archiver with high compression ratio.
- WinSCP is an open source SFTP, FTP and SCP client for Windows.
- GnuWin32 provides Win32 ports of tools with a GNU or similar open source license.
- External diff Tool
- External diff Tool is an Eclipse Plugin that allows the launch of WinMerge (or an other external diff tool) for file compares rather than the default built-in Eclipse diff tool.
- TortoiseSVN lets you work with files under Subversion version control directly from Windows Explorer.
- Frhed is an binary file editor for Windows. It is small but has many advanced features like ability to load big files partially.
- Map the open source world by collecting objective information on open source projects. [WinMerge Report]
- Reviews of popular comparison software. [WinMerge Review]
- Inside informations, unreleased products and articles on various soon-to-be-released software titles.
- WinMerge Portable
- This is WinMerge packaged with a PortableApps.com Launcher as a portable app, so you can compare files on the go.
- WinMerge Facebook Group
- A Facebook group for people interested in WinMerge.