If you find a bug, please submit it as a issue. Please attach as much information as you can: at a minimum, the version number of WinMerge that you are using. If you can, also attach a configuration log which, you can display by clicking → in the WinMerge window. Good information in a bug report makes it more likely that your bug will be fixed quickly.
Wish list items on the issues list will also be considered, but we make absolutely no promises.
Active Forum Topics
- Comparing PHP Comments last post by goozak at 2020-04-01 18:43
- flashing options dialog last post by johnco3 at 2020-03-25 17:09
- 64-bit installer for WinMerge 2.16.6 last post by DMStruyk at 2020-03-22 02:43
- SAS code and Winmerge last post by amoahgo at 2020-03-19 20:50
- Can't select DVD drive last post by Freonpsandoz at 2020-03-19 20:27
- View all active topics…
This list is only for announcing new releases of WinMerge.
You should ask all your support questions on this list.
This list is for user related questions. Having questions posted to this list may allow others having the same problem to solve it on their own.
This list is used for coordinating the translations.
This is the list where participating developers of the WinMerge meet and discuss issues, code changes/additions, etc.
Buy WinMerge merchandise
You can also support WinMerge by buying merchandise at the WinMerge CafePress store. 20% of the sales goes to WinMerge.