If you find a bug, please submit it as a issue. Please attach as much information as you can: at a minimum, the version number of WinMerge that you are using. If you can, also attach a configuration log which, you can display by clicking → in the WinMerge window. Good information in a bug report makes it more likely that your bug will be fixed quickly.
Wish list items on the issues list will also be considered, but we make absolutely no promises.
Active Forum Topics
- Carrying a changed section within a line last post by NeilS at 2020-02-08 00:06
- Scaling with HD displays last post by laagser at 2020-02-07 05:27
- Simple compares between two music file directories last post by CFoam at 2020-02-06 23:10
- Misleading compare results for .vcxproj.filters (XML) last post by tbrammer at 2020-02-06 15:04
- any way to generate a diff file last post by un.cetou at 2020-02-06 09:54
- View all active topics…
This list is only for announcing new releases of WinMerge.
You should ask all your support questions on this list.
This list is for user related questions. Having questions posted to this list may allow others having the same problem to solve it on their own.
This list is used for coordinating the translations.
This is the list where participating developers of the WinMerge meet and discuss issues, code changes/additions, etc.
Buy WinMerge merchandise
You can also support WinMerge by buying merchandise at the WinMerge CafePress store. 20% of the sales goes to WinMerge.