If you find a bug, please submit it as a bug report. Please attach as much information as you can: at a minimum, the version number of WinMerge that you are using. If you can, also attach a configuration log which, you can display by clicking → in the WinMerge window. Good information in a bug report makes it more likely that your bug will be fixed quickly.
You must register with SourceForge.net before posting a bug report (registration is free). We require registering because anonymous submissions caused a lot of spam and also because there were no possibility to contact people for asking more information. We rarely sent direct emails but you will get notifications when we ask questions in the bug item.
Wish list items on the feature request list will also be considered, but we make absolutely no promises.
Active Forum Topics
- Is it possible to get a "combined diff view" in WinMerge? last post by MergeWin at 2019-08-23 07:26
- Bizarre error at random WinMerge start-ups. last post by MergeWin at 2019-08-23 07:24
- Weird chars in Ru setup wizard last post by BugsDigger at 2019-08-23 03:45
- how to filter differences last post by nhilo32 at 2019-08-22 21:58
- Silent install of WinMerge 2.16.4 last post by gwojan at 2019-08-22 21:13
- View all active topics…
This list is only for announcing new releases of WinMerge.
You should ask all your support questions on this list.
This list is for user related questions. Having questions posted to this list may allow others having the same problem to solve it on their own.
This list is used for coordinating the translations.
This is the list where participating developers of the WinMerge meet and discuss issues, code changes/additions, etc.
Buy WinMerge merchandise
You can also support WinMerge by buying merchandise at the WinMerge CafePress store. 20% of the sales goes to WinMerge.