If you find a bug, please submit it as a bug report. Please attach as much information as you can: at a minimum, the version number of WinMerge that you are using. If you can, also attach a configuration log which, you can display by clicking → in the WinMerge window. Good information in a bug report makes it more likely that your bug will be fixed quickly.
You must register with SourceForge.net before posting a bug report (registration is free). We require registering because anonymous submissions caused a lot of spam and also because there were no possibility to contact people for asking more information. We rarely sent direct emails but you will get notifications when we ask questions in the bug item.
Wish list items on the feature request list will also be considered, but we make absolutely no promises.
Active Forum Topics
- Bizarre error at random WinMerge start-ups. last post by MergeWin at 2019-08-12 00:26
- Not seeing how to move left to right last post by wimehada at 2019-08-11 18:03
- New "Do you want to move to the previous/next file?" prompts last post by IvanHo at 2019-08-11 14:33
- Flashing when done last post by mkeilhofer at 2019-08-09 18:57
- Compare window displays files then closes by itself last post by davewall at 2019-07-31 03:09
- View all active topics…
Llistes de correu
This list is only for announcing new releases of WinMerge.
Llista de suport
You should ask all your support questions on this list.
This list is for user related questions. Having questions posted to this list may allow others having the same problem to solve it on their own.
Llista de traducció
Aquesta llista s'usa per coordinar les traduccions
Llista de desenvolupament
This is the list where participating developers of the WinMerge meet and discuss issues, code changes/additions, etc.
Buy WinMerge merchandise
You can also support WinMerge by buying merchandise at the WinMerge CafePress store. 20% of the sales goes to WinMerge.