If you find a bug, please submit it as a issue. Please attach as much information as you can: at a minimum, the version number of WinMerge that you are using. If you can, also attach a configuration log which, you can display by clicking → in the WinMerge window. Good information in a bug report makes it more likely that your bug will be fixed quickly.
Wish list items on the issues list will also be considered, but we make absolutely no promises.
Active Forum Topics
- Copy Left/Right does not work last post by FrodoHobbit at 2020-07-07 09:57
- WinMerge is too fine-grained - how to compare entire lines? last post by jhg at 2020-07-04 18:36
- Import configuration from command line last post by ano at 2020-07-04 07:56
- Differences keep popping up, even after overwriting last post by Geoff at 2020-07-03 14:29
- How to ignore diff in one line with regex? last post by The_book at 2020-07-02 13:01
- View all active topics…
Llistes de correu
This list is only for announcing new releases of WinMerge.
Llista de suport
You should ask all your support questions on this list.
This list is for user related questions. Having questions posted to this list may allow others having the same problem to solve it on their own.
Llista de traducció
Aquesta llista s'usa per coordinar les traduccions
Llista de desenvolupament
This is the list where participating developers of the WinMerge meet and discuss issues, code changes/additions, etc.
Buy WinMerge merchandise
You can also support WinMerge by buying merchandise at the WinMerge CafePress store. 20% of the sales goes to WinMerge.