This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Korean.isl: Change the file encoding from UTF-8 to CP-949 2023-09-21 06:16
- Update Korean.isl (#2041) 2023-09-21 06:10
- Update jq to version 1.7 (2) 2023-09-20 10:30
- Fix build error 2023-09-20 09:18
- Bump revision to 2.16.33 2023-09-20 08:31
- Update ChangeLog&ReleaseNotes (2) 2023-09-20 08:30
- Substituion filters page: Fix the garbled message that is displayed w… 2023-09-20 08:20
- Improve line filters and substitution filters (#2032) 2023-09-20 07:48
- Remove unused function 2023-09-17 04:08
- Fix an issue where values in the Left/Right EOL column may not displa… 2023-09-17 03:11
- View all commits…