This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- ClipboardHistory.cpp: Use C++/WinRT only with Visual Studio 2022 or h… 2022-01-25 19:06
- FIx issue #1160: WinMerge crashes with specific regex search 2022-01-25 18:10
- MainFrm.cpp: Make it so that the parent window cannot be operated whi… 2022-01-25 07:03
- Manual: Update copyright year and revision 2022-01-24 17:52
- Fix issue #1111: Winmerge hangs when i try to compare files. (3) 2022-01-24 09:53
- Update ChangeLog&ReleaseNotes (4) 2022-01-24 07:19
- Update TranslationsStatus 2022-01-24 07:19
- Update French.po (#1157) 2022-01-24 07:06
- Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/winmerge/winmerge 2022-01-23 19:29
- Fix compilation error on VS2017 2022-01-23 19:28
- View all commits…