This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Merge pull request #432 from datadiode/toolbar_leaks_imagelists 2020-09-19 05:54
- MainFrm.cpp: Toolbar was leaking image lists 2020-09-19 05:33
- Make the toolbar icon DPI-aware. fixes #370, fixes #276 (2) 2020-09-16 18:36
- Make the toolbar icon DPI-aware. fixes #370, fixes #276 2020-09-16 10:56
- Merge pull request #430 from Mr-Update/patch-2 2020-09-13 19:14
- Update Shortcut_keys.xml 2020-09-13 16:12
- Merge pull request #429 from hugok79/master 2020-09-12 11:44
- Add files via upload 2020-09-12 11:24
- memcombo.cpp: The text width was calculated using the wrong font. 2020-09-10 18:19
- Fix wrong base class names in the BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP macro 2020-09-09 08:09
- View all commits…