This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Fix GitHub issue #252: Crash when generating patch for multiple files… 2020-01-19 11:07
- Update copyright year to 2020 2020-01-19 08:09
- Fix osdn issue #39924: An error message is shown when pressing Enter … 2020-01-19 07:47
- Add support for PDF, SVG, WMF and EMF flie format 2020-01-19 07:43
- Fix GitHub issue #252: Crash when generating patch for multiple files… 2020-01-11 02:20
- Merge pull request #251 from louistio/fix-french-compare-non-horizontal 2020-01-08 10:44
- Fix french translations for non-horizontal compare 2020-01-07 21:57
- Merge.cpp: Allow path starting '\' without drive name in the project … 2020-01-04 23:40
- Make it possible to select whether to close the main window (if no ch… 2020-01-04 20:44
- Fix broken build (2) 2020-01-02 20:41
- View all commits…