This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Update Spanish.po 2020-04-04 08:38
- Merge pull request #305 from Lippe35/patch-1 2020-04-04 07:46
- Merge pull request #304 from njarizas/spanishtranslation 2020-04-04 07:45
- minor changes 2020-04-03 15:55
- progress in Spanish translation. keyboard shortcuts are corrected, tr… 2020-04-03 15:47
- Correction 2020-04-03 13:52
- spanish translation 2020-04-03 10:56
- Fix the problem of HTML Flie Compare Report not showing whitespace at… 2020-04-03 08:43
- Update Russian.po 2020-04-03 07:32
- Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/winmerge/winmerge 2020-04-03 07:27
- View all commits…