WinMerge is Open Source software under the GNU General Public License.
This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
GNU General Public License
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Clone or download
The source code is hosted on GitHub in a Git repository:
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- refactor 2023-03-23 11:42
- crystaledit: Change Output Directory and Intermediate Directory 2023-03-22 10:39
- Update Korean.isl (#1774) (2) 2023-03-21 09:52
- Update Korean.isl (#1774) 2023-03-21 09:49
- "&Include Subfolders" -> "&Include subfolders" 2023-03-21 09:08
- Update TranslationsStatus 2023-03-21 08:30
- Fix broken shell integration category page in Options dialog 2023-03-21 08:18
- Update Slovenian.po. Submitted by JadranR 2023-03-21 07:06
- Fix build errors in VS2017 2023-03-20 12:36
- Bump revision to 2.16.29 2023-03-20 11:06
- View all commits…