Isso significa que qualquer pessoa pode baixar o código fonte e melhorá-lo e modificá-lo. A única coisa que nós pedimos é que as pessoas enviem seus melhoramentos e modificações de volta para nós, de forma que todos os usuários do WinMerge possam ser beneficiados.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Galician translation update (#1005) 12-10-2021 07:09
- Fix issue #1004: Where to report documentation/help errors? 11-10-2021 20:29
- Fix a problem where the string in the Windows common dialog would not… 11-10-2021 08:52
- Update Apache tika to 2.1.0 and change the download URL to the URL su… 11-10-2021 07:31
- Fix typo in OpenView.cpp (#1000) 10-10-2021 18:56
- Fix issue #998: Cannot resize last column with UI 09-10-2021 19:54
- PropShell.cpp: Fix the problem that the "Register Shell Extension for… 08-10-2021 07:40
- ShellFileOperations_test.cpp: Fix failed test 06-10-2021 08:56
- Resource.h: Increase the maximum number of unpacker plugins from 40 t… 03-10-2021 07:32
- Fix an issue where filters are not applied correctly when opening a p… 03-10-2021 06:02
- View all commits…