Isso significa que qualquer pessoa pode baixar o código fonte e melhorá-lo e modificá-lo. A única coisa que nós pedimos é que as pessoas enviem seus melhoramentos e modificações de volta para nós, de forma que todos os usuários do WinMerge possam ser beneficiados.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- CompareMSExcelFiles.sct: Change the extension of the file that output… 09-07-2020 08:36
- CompareMSExcelFiles.sct: Enclose the value in double quotation marks … 09-07-2020 07:48
- Merge.rc: Fix typo 09-07-2020 07:19
- Fix GitHub issue #367: Crash when comparing encrypted 7z files (2) 02-07-2020 19:02
- crystaledit: Replace Text In Selection did not work properly 02-07-2020 07:28
- Fix GitHub issue #368: Find dialog sometimes remembers old text to st… 02-07-2020 07:02
- Fix GitHub issue #367: Crash when comparing encrypted 7z files 02-07-2020 06:16
- crystaledit: rename m_bColumnSelection to m_bRectangularSelection 30-06-2020 07:52
- Merge pull request #366 from tjmprm77/feature/disable_menu_items_for_… 27-06-2020 20:13
- Change to disable some menu items that should not be executed for dir… 27-06-2020 12:52
- View all commits…