Isso significa que qualquer pessoa pode baixar o código fonte e melhorá-lo e modificá-lo. A única coisa que nós pedimos é que as pessoas enviem seus melhoramentos e modificações de volta para nós, de forma que todos os usuários do WinMerge possam ser beneficiados.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Merge pull request #234 from Lippe35/master 11-12-2019 16:46
- Add Portuguese Portugal 10-12-2019 19:48
- Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/winmerge/winmerge 10-12-2019 16:49
- Merge pull request #233 from Tichij/master 10-12-2019 16:49
- Add resource strings 10-12-2019 16:45
- Fix an issue where the operation of changing the selection on a line … 10-12-2019 16:41
- Update of Lithuanian translation 10-12-2019 09:10
- Update release notes and changelog for 2.16.5 (2) 09-12-2019 08:52
- DirView: Fix a crash when clicking Next Difference button after unche… 08-12-2019 03:02
- Fix an issue where the operation of changing the selection on a line … 08-12-2019 02:42
- View all commits…