This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Image compare: Fixed an issue where the file name was not displayed i… 2023-12-08 23:11
- Typo in Italian.po (#2130) 2023-12-05 16:47
- Fix an issue where the scroll position when clicking on Location View… 2023-12-01 23:58
- crystaledit: refactor 2023-12-01 23:48
- Update Polish.po (#2128) 2023-11-28 18:58
- Update Korean.po (#2127) 2023-11-28 17:11
- Update Korean.po (#2126) 2023-11-28 17:10
- Fix the issue where the encoding dialog etc. no longer appear when cl… 2023-11-28 06:59
- Update Bulgarian.po (#2124) 2023-11-27 16:38
- Update TranslationsStatus 2023-11-26 18:04
- View all commits…