Què és el WinMerge?
WinMerge is an Open Source differencing and merging tool for Windows. WinMerge can compare both folders and files, presenting differences in a visual text format that is easy to understand and handle.
WinMerge 2.14.0 - latest stable version
WinMerge 2.14.0 is the latest stable version, and is recommended for most users.
- WinMerge 2.14.0 (stable) released 2013-02-03
- WinMerge 2.12.4 (stable) released 2009-06-09
- WinMerge 2.12.2 (stable) released 2009-04-01
- WinMerge 2.12.0 (stable) released 2009-03-07
- WinMerge 2.10.4 (stable) released 2009-01-13
- View all news…
If you need support, look at our support page for more information how you can get it.
WinMerge is an open source project, which means that the program is maintained and developed by volunteers.
In addition, WinMerge is translated into a number of different languages. See our information on translating WinMerge into your own language.