If you find a bug, please submit it as a bug report. Please attach as much information as you can: at a minimum, the version number of WinMerge that you are using. If you can, also attach a configuration log which, you can display by clicking → in the WinMerge window. Good information in a bug report makes it more likely that your bug will be fixed quickly.
You must register with SourceForge.net before posting a bug report (registration is free). We require registering because anonymous submissions caused a lot of spam and also because there were no possibility to contact people for asking more information. We rarely sent direct emails but you will get notifications when we ask questions in the bug item.
Wish list items on the feature request list will also be considered, but we make absolutely no promises.
Active Forum Topics
- Location Pane doesn't automatically open anymore last post by seer at 2019-06-13 14:37
- New Project for a Qt interface for WinMerge last post by Marco Sulla at 2019-06-09 16:20
- Ability to access folders on phones? last post by paulo547 at 2019-06-08 13:25
- Show ONLY differences last post by richardcarlson at 2019-05-29 12:02
- Comparing Two Websites last post by Sazia Shaikh at 2019-05-21 08:04
- View all active topics…
Llistes de correu
This list is only for announcing new releases of WinMerge.
Llista de suport
You should ask all your support questions on this list.
This list is for user related questions. Having questions posted to this list may allow others having the same problem to solve it on their own.
Llista de traducció
Aquesta llista s'usa per coordinar les traduccions
Llista de desenvolupament
This is the list where participating developers of the WinMerge meet and discuss issues, code changes/additions, etc.
Buy WinMerge merchandise
You can also support WinMerge by buying merchandise at the WinMerge CafePress store. 20% of the sales goes to WinMerge.