If you find a bug, please submit it as a bug report. Please attach as much information as you can: at a minimum, the version number of WinMerge that you are using. If you can, also attach a configuration log which, you can display by clicking → in the WinMerge window. Good information in a bug report makes it more likely that your bug will be fixed quickly.
You must register with SourceForge.net before posting a bug report (registration is free). We require registering because anonymous submissions caused a lot of spam and also because there were no possibility to contact people for asking more information. We rarely sent direct emails but you will get notifications when we ask questions in the bug item.
Wish list items on the feature request list will also be considered, but we make absolutely no promises.
- Bugs (296 open/2128 total)
- Support Requests (31 open/102 total)
- Patches (99 open/3016 total)
- Feature Requests (499 open/1221 total)
- Todo (20 open/71 total)
Active Forum Topics
- Win Merge Tool and Powerbuilder last post by jtuc at 2013-06-17 06:35
- Using DisplayXMLFiles with file ext. other than .XML last post by ppelletier at 2013-06-13 18:42
- 64bit shell extension in 32bit environment last post by icegood at 2013-06-01 12:00
- Unable to compare large files last post by duwali_my at 2013-05-30 03:49
- parallelization of folder comparision last post by Jörg Sichermann at 2013-05-28 11:12
- View all active topics…
Buy WinMerge merchandise
You can also support WinMerge by buying merchandise at the WinMerge CafePress store. 20% of the sales goes to WinMerge.