If you find a bug, please submit it as a bug report. Please attach as much information as you can: at a minimum, the version number of WinMerge that you are using. If you can, also attach a configuration log which, you can display by clicking → in the WinMerge window. Good information in a bug report makes it more likely that your bug will be fixed quickly.
You must register with SourceForge.net before posting a bug report (registration is free). We require registering because anonymous submissions caused a lot of spam and also because there were no possibility to contact people for asking more information. We rarely sent direct emails but you will get notifications when we ask questions in the bug item.
Wish list items on the feature request list will also be considered, but we make absolutely no promises.
Active Forum Topics
- Chrome code injection warning last post by LesF at 2018-09-09 19:44
- Error: The application has failed to start... W10x64 last post by jason_ruz at 2018-09-07 01:05
- File Size last post by gsuemnic at 2018-09-01 15:00
- Difference bar remains empty in Win10 last post by Tastenplayer at 2018-08-31 20:04
- Command line not generating output last post by Layefe at 2018-08-30 04:51
- View all active topics…
Buy WinMerge merchandise
You can also support WinMerge by buying merchandise at the WinMerge CafePress store. 20% of the sales goes to WinMerge.