This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Fix GitHub issue #182: WinMerge toolbar appears too small on UHD and … 2019-09-14 23:44
- Use xsltproc instead of Saxon 6 to support encodings other than UTF-8 2019-09-14 22:12
- Fix CI build (2) 2019-09-13 18:53
- Fix CI build 2019-09-12 19:11
- Fix GitHub issue #180: Performance using Unpacker 2019-09-12 19:03
- Update Portuguese.po 2019-09-12 19:01
- Update Contributors.txt 2019-09-12 19:00
- Update Portuguese.po 2019-09-12 18:44
- Add files via upload 2019-09-12 18:44
- Manual: Move batch files up and use "Shared" folder for the build tools 2019-09-11 18:35
- View all commits…