This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Merge pull request #267 from Tichij/master 2020-02-18 10:29
- Update of Lithuanian translation 2020-02-18 00:50
- LocationView: Make the color close to the background color of the edi… 2020-02-17 18:05
- Update Spanish translation 2020-02-17 18:05
- Update release notes and changelog for 2.16.6 (2) 2020-02-17 18:05
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' 2020-02-17 18:03
- Merge pull request #266 from borjafg/master 2020-02-17 17:41
- Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/borjafg/winmerge 2020-02-17 10:47
- Update spanish translation 2020-02-17 10:46
- Bump revision to 2.16.6 2020-02-15 02:19
- View all commits…