This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Galician translation update (#1005) 2021-10-12 07:09
- Fix issue #1004: Where to report documentation/help errors? 2021-10-11 20:29
- Fix a problem where the string in the Windows common dialog would not… 2021-10-11 08:52
- Update Apache tika to 2.1.0 and change the download URL to the URL su… 2021-10-11 07:31
- Fix typo in OpenView.cpp (#1000) 2021-10-10 18:56
- Fix issue #998: Cannot resize last column with UI 2021-10-09 19:54
- PropShell.cpp: Fix the problem that the "Register Shell Extension for… 2021-10-08 07:40
- ShellFileOperations_test.cpp: Fix failed test 2021-10-06 08:56
- Resource.h: Increase the maximum number of unpacker plugins from 40 t… 2021-10-03 07:32
- Fix an issue where filters are not applied correctly when opening a p… 2021-10-03 06:02
- View all commits…