This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Update TranslationsStatus.* 2021-01-23 18:03
- Update Galician.po 2021-01-23 18:03
- Fix GitHub issue #572: Wrong translation (portuguese) 2021-01-23 18:02
- Change the order of the icons on the toolbar 2021-01-23 00:19
- MainFrm.cpp: Fix an issue where items are not displayed in the Recent… 2021-01-22 21:08
- Galician translation update (#570) 2021-01-22 21:03
- Update winimerge 2021-01-21 19:00
- Update TranslationsStatus.* 2021-01-19 08:29
- Update Slovenian.po. Submitted by JadranR (GitHub #565) 2021-01-19 08:29
- Update of Lithuanian translation (#564) 2021-01-19 08:21
- View all commits…