This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Merge pull request #400 from datadiode/WildcardRemoveDuplicatePatterns 2020-08-09 11:59
- Remove duplicate filename patterns without relying on WildcardDropList 2020-08-09 11:39
- Make UI look flatter (6) 2020-08-09 10:59
- German.isl: Change the file encoding from utf-8 to cp-1252 #399 2020-08-09 10:40
- Merge pull request #399 from Mr-Update/patch-13 2020-08-09 10:38
- Update German.isl 2020-08-09 10:24
- ReadMe-German.txt: Change the file encoding from utf-8 to cp-1252 #398 2020-08-09 09:16
- Merge pull request #398 from Mr-Update/patch-12 2020-08-09 09:13
- Update ReadMe-German.txt 2020-08-09 09:03
- ccrystaltextview.cpp: Fix the problem that a white vertical rectangle… 2020-08-09 08:54
- View all commits…