This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Fix a build error 2021-03-07 10:23
- Fix xdiff.vcxitems.filters 2021-03-07 10:00
- Add gtest.vcxitems, CompareEngines.vcxitems and diffutils.vcxitems 2021-03-07 09:58
- Add xdiff.vcxitems 2021-03-07 08:17
- Add Manual.vcxproj* 2021-03-07 07:50
- Add editlib.vcxitems 2021-03-06 10:38
- Reduce the number of #include <Windows.h> and <tchar.h>. 2021-03-06 09:01
- Move FileFlags class to FileFlags.(cpp|h) files 2021-03-06 08:59
- Update TranslationsStatus.* 2021-03-02 10:50
- Fix osdn.net ticket #41682: Merge7z.dll is not updated by overwriting… 2021-03-02 10:49
- View all commits…