This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- FileTransform.cpp: Add GetUnpackedFileExtension() function 2021-05-14 09:12
- Fix osdn.net #42219: Fix a crash when re-comparing folders 2021-05-13 08:42
- Add WinMergePluginBase.h (3) 2021-05-13 08:03
- Fix osdn.net #42219: Reset the cache for the Automatic/Manual Unpacki… 2021-05-12 20:05
- Fix issue #785: Unable to modify WinMerge.txt 2021-05-12 08:32
- Add WinMergePluginBase.h (2) 2021-05-11 10:45
- Add WinMergePluginBase.h 2021-05-09 20:24
- MergeDoc.cpp: If an Encoding Error occurs when reading a file, the Fi… 2021-05-08 22:17
- MergeDoc.cpp: Avoid unpacking the file on the right if the Unpacker p… 2021-05-08 22:13
- Fix the problem that the BS key does not work at the beginning of the… 2021-05-08 22:09
- View all commits…