This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Plugins: Fix a crash on Window XP 2021-06-22 09:38
- DownloadDeps.cmd: Download tidy.exe which supports Windows XP 2021-06-22 08:21
- q,bat: QueryCSV and QueryTSV plugins are only supported on x64 systems 2021-06-22 07:27
- Add jq and tidy-html5 submodules 2021-06-21 20:16
- Bump revision to 2.16.13 2021-06-21 19:52
- Improve plugin system (#797) (6) 2021-06-21 19:43
- Update changelog&releasenotes (2) 2021-06-21 11:17
- Improve plugin system (#797) (5) 2021-06-21 11:17
- Register.bat, RegisterPerUser.bat: Add /s option for silent registration 2021-06-21 09:34
- Improve plugin system (#797) (4) 2021-06-21 08:48
- View all commits…