This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Make CreateOptionsManager() function static function 2021-08-01 00:32
- MainFrm.cpp: Fix an issue where a two-pane window was displayed even … 2021-07-31 10:12
- BInary Compare: Fix "Save Middle" and "Save Middle As" menu items not… 2021-07-31 04:09
- - Move some CMergeEditVew::On* functions to CMergeDoc class 2021-07-31 03:57
- Fix mouse cursor not being in Wait state when loading files and plugi… 2021-07-30 22:00
- Fix issue #905: Duplicate menu shortcut in translations (2) 2021-07-30 09:04
- Fix issue #905: Duplicate menu shortcut in translations 2021-07-30 07:46
- Add Tools/Scripts/URLFileSizeSHA256.* 2021-07-27 19:47
- Update Russian.po (#901) 2021-07-26 10:56
- Add CMergeApp::GetLangName() function 2021-07-25 19:28
- View all commits…