This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- Merge pull request #357 from Mr-Update/patch-9 2020-06-05 20:28
- Update German.po 2020-06-05 16:10
- DirView.cpp: Improve performance when selecting a large number of fil… 2020-05-30 09:17
- Fix a problem where tests in the "Test" configuration fail when run f… 2020-05-26 19:01
- UnitTests: Add tests 2020-05-26 18:55
- FileTransform.cpp: Show an error if the plugin specified in the comma… 2020-05-24 10:30
- Fix UnitTests.vs2019.vcxproj.filters 2020-05-24 10:26
- Fix GitHub issue #351: Crush-report. 2020-05-24 09:14
- Fix GitHub issue #348: Winmerge Freeze if large number of files are l… 2020-05-21 07:55
- MergeEditView.cpp: Fix crash when selecting Diff Context = 0 2020-05-20 09:14
- View all commits…