This means everybody can download the source code and improve and modify it. The only thing we ask is that people submit their improvements and modifications back to us so that all WinMerge users may benefit.
WinMerge is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. WinMerge is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WinMerge. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can also download the current branches as ZIP file:
- OpenView.*: some refactoring 2020-10-18 11:25
- OpenView.*: some refactoring 2020-10-18 10:10
- Merge.rc: Change the error message 2020-10-18 04:35
- Fix compilation warnings 2020-10-18 02:42
- always copy "full line" instead of "selected text only" - option Copy… 2020-10-18 02:38
- Merge pull request #458 from qosobrin/master 2020-10-18 02:01
- Merge pull request #457 from tjmprm77/feature/sync_point_after_last_b… 2020-10-18 02:00
- Galician translation update 2020-10-17 13:22
- Merge pull request #8 from WinMerge/master 2020-10-17 13:09
- Fix the problem accessing the text buffer out of range if a sync poin… 2020-10-17 12:34
- View all commits…